The Patent Analyst plays an active role in analyzing patents and performing market research in support of patent monetization programs. The Patent Analyst will:
- Perform market research
- Perform preliminary infringement analyses
- Search for prior art
- Analyze patent file histories
- Identify potential licensees
- Gather and analyze technical literature
- Prepare claim charts
- Direct reverse-engineering efforts
- Report findings in a timely and high-quality manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Science, Mathematics or related
- 3+ years patent experience
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Ability to write in a concise, coherent manner
- Prior experience as patent examiner or patent agent
- Patent analysis experience
- Masters degree
- Location: In the US, the preferred location is Dallas, Texas. In Europe, preferred location is Dublin, Ireland.
- Compensation: Above market salary, annual salary increase based on performance and opportunities for career progression.
Click here to send us your resume (including at least two references) - Word or PDF files only
Click here to return to current opportunities